Oracle is offering free access to online learning content and certifications for a broad array of users for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database. This program kicks off on Monday, March 30, 2020, and will be available until May 15, 2020.
Starting now, any user, including developers, technical professionals, architects, students and professors, will have quick and easy access to more than 50 hours of online training and 6 certification exams. As part of this offer, learners are given one free attempt per exam.
Oracle University will provide users with free access to an extensive library of materials for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database, as well as content related to topics such as data science, machine learning, and multi-cloud environments such as integration with Microsoft Azure.
Through this limited-time offer, Oracle is making high-quality videos, access to subject matter experts, and recorded demos of hands-on labs available anywhere, anytime so IT pros can accelerate their learning and gain highly sought-after skills.
Start learning and get certified in three easy steps:
Step 1: Get a free Oracle Single-Sign-On (SSO) account. If you have an SSO, skip to Step 2
- Click on Hello. Log In. (See far right corner of the page).
- Select “Create an account” and fill in the required fields.
- Verify account via email.
Step 2: Access learning paths through the links below:
- Oracle Autonomous Database Specialist
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Operations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Professional
Step 3: Register and take your free certification exam. If you have a PearsonVue account, log in.
- If not, choose “Create a web account” on the right side of the page and follow instructions.